I’m a big fan of Fatherly and really enjoyed their recent piece, Always Ask For A Small Coffee In A Medium Cup And 21 Other Pieces Of Advice For My Sons. Here are a few of my own.
- Never trust a man with more than zero necklaces
- You control your destiny
- However great the design, please don’t get a tattoo on the small of your back
- To get cookies super soft, throw a piece of (white) bread in the container with them
- If/when you get engaged, think it through. Everyone will ask “how’d he do it?” You want your partner to have a great story to tell.
- Avoid head trash. Don’t read/watch garbage that doesn’t feed your intellect, stimulate your imagination or make you more compassionate.
- Putts break towards natural water.