For over 10 years, I’ve helped people and organizations build, develop and sell the best stuff on the Web. I’ve worked with designers, researchers, developers, photographers and agencies to do some really awesome stuff.
I’m a member of the American Marketing Association and mentor for local youth. I’ve had the honor of presenting at PRSA and a handful of BarCamps in Memphis. Currently, I’m the chair of the Austin Institute for Men Who Get More Distinguished and Handsome as They Age :-).
Over the course of my career, I’ve:
- Led an organization-wide digital transformation that attracts 400,000 visitors to Memphis and adds $26M to the local economy each year
- Devised and executed integrated marketing strategies that have grown web traffic 55% and increased revenue by $1M
- Been named Top 40 Under 40 by the Memphis Business Journal
- Worked on a project with Google in conjunction with their Trekker and Street View mapping technology.
- Won awards from the Web Marketing Association, HSMAI, and the American Advertising Federation
In 2003, I earned a bachelor’s degree from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio.
I’m a life-long learner, love to golf and to read. If I’m being honest, at the end of the day I’m trying not suck so that people that I really admire wouldn’t mind doing something with me.